I’m excited to release this new awesome grid-bot script with you! It is a very powerful and dynamic grid-bot that utilizes ATR (Average True Range) for order placement, ADX (Average Directional Index) to limit when and where to trade and it offers a good bunch of settings for you to tweak it the way you like!
I hope this massive beast can generate you the income you deserve!
– – 1. Max. consecutive orders: Maximum amount of consecutive orders. Once last order is filled, stop-loss is activated
– – 2. First order size: The size of the first order. Also works as the base for next order sizes (see [Order size multiplier])
– – 3. Order size multiplier: Multiplier for how much order sizes grow, example with first order 100 and multiplier of 3; 100, 300, 900, 2700 and so on
– – 4. Take-profit %: Take-profit is calculated based on the current average entry price of open position. If your exchange doesn’t offer rebate fees, you need to take those paid fees into account!!
– – 1. Grid type: The type of grid. [ATR] type uses Average True Range, [StdDev] type uses Standard Deviation and [Fixed] type uses fixed stepping for order placement.
– – 2. Grid period length: Period length of grid. Doesn’t affect FIXED type.
– – 3. Grid base multiplier: Base multiplier, controls the distance of the orders.
– – 4. Grid fixed step: Grid fixed step defines the step size for the [FIXED] grid type.
– – 5. Grid timeframe: Interval used for grid data. Doesn’t affect FIXED type.
– – 1. ADX period length: Period length of ADX
– – 2. ADX shutdown limit: If ADX rises above this value, the bot will shutdown and exit any position it has open, using market order. Use this setting to control what volatility levels this bot should trade in. Value ignored if set to zero.
– – 3. ADX timeframe: Interval used for ADX data
– – 4. Stop-loss offset %: Stop-loss is offsetted based on the last filled entry price, NOT the current average entry price of open position
– – 5. Cooldown length (min): The length of cooldown (in minutes) after ADX-shutdown or stop-loss
“May the profits be with you…”
HaasOnline Black Friday SaleFor a limited-time get up to 50% off monthly and 30% off annual plans.