After years of learning and testing and coping with lockdown and other IRL stuff, here i am back with a new bot script for the community.
Smokybot is a trend following bot that using MA and Oscillators. It also has budget management just like my version of Phsai’s SMM. It also has stop loss so relatively “safe” to leave it run forever…hopefully lol.
Hopefully the tool tips could explain what is what and what is for. If not, please find me in Haasonline DIscord and i would be grateful if the others could help explore and support other users.
Last but not least, thank you Phsai for teaching and guiding me in using Haasscript.
Little bit details
1. You need to have these installed https://www.haasscripts.com/t/pshaicmd-sqzmom-extended/ and https://www.haasscripts.com/t/haasbot-utilities-vpm3-create_adjust_close-virtual-position-management-for-running-haasbots/
2. Compatible with Hedge and One-Way market. If you are not trading in hedge market or in one-way market, tick Not Hedge
3. Trading Balance is in profit currency. USDT/BUSD in those market and crypto in Inverse.
4. Suggested time interval is 15 minutes.
5. Always start with ALL Trade Settings options UN-TICKED to let the bot preparing values.
6. Test with default values before changing anything to understand the bot. If the default value result is not satisfying, find the best one using HaasLab. 8 weeks backtest is highly recommended.
7. Because of the dynamic part of the slot size you need to use custom wallet amount in HaasLab.
8. PAY ATTENTION to the log warning if you feel something is off before screaming the bot is not working.
May the Profits be with you!
*Backtest was Bybit USDT Futures BIT/USDT 4 Weeks on Feb 2 22
Mandala Trading Competition Promotion Type: contest Expires: June 9, 2023Trading volume competition, win up to $10,000 USDT and bounties.
Earn Up to 200 BMEX Tokens Promotion Type: contest Expires: March 31, 202315 BMEX @ $20,000, 25 BMEX @ $50,000, 50 [email protected] $200,000, 100 BMEX @ $400,000, 200 BMEX @ $600,000 in monthly derivatives volume