– only 2 entries
– finding divergences on the RSI, combined with isAbnormal() to filter out many.
– exit when the CC Stochastic Momentum Index or RSI peaks
– will hold onto a trade if the market is trending in the right direction (3 x EMAs)
– will ignore opposing trades in a trending market (3 x EMAs).
– trend will also act as stoploss if in an opposite postition.
*Update: added option to turn off the holding onto trades in a trend & the trend acting as a stoploss
HaasOnline Black Friday SaleFor a limited-time get up to 50% off monthly and 30% off annual plans.